Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Bushhouse attraction during repairs
Dip and Kale's Bushhouse
July 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After performing this attraction, go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or finger or inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.