Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A streamlined view of Dip and Kale's Bushhouse when it's not inundated in children
Dip and Kale's Bushhouse
December 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
At least X pixies
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.