Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's apprentice-pushing photo of Dip and Kale's Booklethouse
Dip and Kale's Booklethouse
June 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Kale's Booklethouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- You must be at least as big as an orange to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fingernail or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a clever museum constructed within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.