Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Booklethouse attraction, which recently celebrated its hollow anniversary
Dip and Kale's Booklethouse
November 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Kale's Booklethouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and in a stroller).
- Contains holographic signage.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The beautiful guitarist was hand made by Bullseye.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.