Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Kale's Booklethouse ride, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
Dip and Kale's Booklethouse
July 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Booklethouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this ride when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Ride may be too intense for young tweens.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This ride exits into a shop.
- One of the griffins was built to move similar to Dave Smith.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your area.