Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Dip and Jail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
Dip and Jail's Treetent
January 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your host.