Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Jail's Treetent attraction, accurately screaming in the evening sunlight
Dip and Jail's Treetent
February 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or Wally Boag fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph place.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- There is a secret baby-changing station just within this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.