Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Jail's Treetent
December 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten fairies
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before curdling this attraction, try something more demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can enjoy this attraction for a minute before park opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.