Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Jail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Kuzco
Dip and Jail's Treetent
April 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After nodding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more exciting.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons away from the vehicle at various times.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.