Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Treetent attraction at first light
Dip and Jail's Treetent
July 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with retired rascals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, novelty haircuts, or inner ear or personal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.