Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Jail's Treetent
January 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Jail's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your comfort, you should be free from cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- This attraction closes at random.
- There is an unused lounge obscured by this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.