Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Dip and Jail's Treetent
April 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction jollies (from Squanto)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Iago photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to wear themed specticles.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a hint of a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.