Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction at park opening
Dip and Jail's Shrubhouse
October 6, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, cast members may talk to your party.
- You must be at least as big as a sheep to ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from April 14 until about June 30 (or something like that).
- There is a snazzy churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.