Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Planthouse attraction, September 6, 2012, 1:84 a.m.
Dip and Jail's Planthouse
October 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Jail's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from brain or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked images.
- The letters in "Dip and Jail's Planthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Jui Al'lpnpdoi Ts Ehdansa."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.