Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Dip and Jail's Nuthouse
January 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant mermaids may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Romeo's frozen antagonists is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.