Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A public view of Dip and Jail's Nuthouse when it's not covered in darkness
Dip and Jail's Nuthouse
October 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 36".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from dietary issues or knee, attention-span, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.