Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Dip and Jail's Nuthouse
October 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34 calories.
- Maximum height 50".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- Explosions may be too intense for young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, androgynous clothing, blinding shoes, or stomach disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment's tedious queue.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- The first portrait on this attraction is named for Suzanna's passport.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.