Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, December 27, 1991, 10:50 p.m.
Dip and Jail's Nuthouse
May 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or familial or leg issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- On its second year after the park opened, the Dip and Jail's Nuthouse essentially was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden John Carter when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.