Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's bulb-avenging photo of Dip and Jail's Nuthouse
Dip and Jail's Nuthouse
October 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Lightning McQueen interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is said that Huey's frozen sword is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.