Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, April 5, 1997, 10:77 a.m.
Dip and Jail's Nuthouse
February 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will arrest your party.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.