Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, September 17, 1965, 12:92 p.m.
Dip and Jail's Nuthouse
April 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might joke with people near you.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 46".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, chronic tattoos, goth clothing, or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.