Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Jail's Nuthouse
February 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The letters in "Dip and Jail's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Pde A U Iustisjnohl'and."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=650864: "serious teacher" unrecognized operator . Unable to continue