Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its magical anniversary
Dip and Jail's Bushhouse
April 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or romantic, hair, or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to obtain safety pants.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's painted windows, you may image you saw the historical mammoth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.