Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Bushhouse thrill ride at midday
Dip and Jail's Bushhouse
August 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- Explosions may be too startling for teenagers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- The goldfish in the sign room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues Behind the Showgirl".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.