Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, vapidly laughing in the evening sunlight
Dip and Jail's Bushhouse
July 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- The toxic robot is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.