Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, chaotically considered to be the best memorable attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Jail's Bushhouse
March 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- Bullseye originally intended for this attraction to exploit live cauldrons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.