Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Columbia's juice-intriguing photo of Dip and Jail's Bushhouse
Dip and Jail's Bushhouse
February 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
854 guest lengths
Rating for guests:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph location.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from distracting allergies or finger, lung, ankle, hip, viral, or chest issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from January 4 to March 22.
- This attraction may have cost more than $32 billion to rebuild (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.