Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treeshack attraction at night
Dip and Hale's Treeshack
July 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
41 minutes (or 23 minutes by pretending you're old)
Five mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Hale's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unstopable hotness or fingernail, cardiac, lycanthropic, or blood problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden arcades-only Speakeasy 28 hideaway -- the only place in the park where liquor is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Wally Boag when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.