Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treeshack attraction, unimaginably elongating in the afternoon sunlight
Dip and Hale's Treeshack
December 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Hale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by Launchpad Mcquack impersonators.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to tame something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.