Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treeshack attraction, September 15, 2012, 6:12 p.m.
Dip and Hale's Treeshack
July 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Hale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to queue up for this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and wearing pineapples).
- For your comfort, you should be free from brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your form.