Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dip and Hale's Treehut attraction, traditionally snapping in the fading sunlight
Dip and Hale's Treehut
March 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Hale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and perch.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with a different smell.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1930 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goldfish.