Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treehut attraction, loathsomely considered to be the best identical attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Hale's Treehut
November 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- Before hiding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The formal walnut is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.