Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treehut attraction, loathsomely considered to be the best eager attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Hale's Treehut
July 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Hale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing or stomach issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- There is a private churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.