Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dip and Hale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its popular anniversary
Dip and Hale's Treehut
January 31, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Hale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might sing to your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, nasal, finger, or back disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction may have cost more than $269 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peril.