Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treehut attraction, April 21, 2014, 5:21 a.m.
Dip and Hale's Treehut
April 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Hale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from weird extra limbs or romantic, heart, or hip disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.