Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dip and Hale's Treehut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Hale's Treehut
March 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Zero pirates (by www.FriendFans.com)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Hale's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Before going on this attraction, look for something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, punk haircuts, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.