Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Hale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Dip and Hale's Treehovel
July 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Hale's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride.
- Contains holographic illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction originally cost more than $75 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.