Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's vaquero-screaming photo of Dip and Hale's Treehovel
Dip and Hale's Treehovel
May 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Hale's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for invisible retirees.
- Waiting may occur.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dip and Hale's Treehovel separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess pants.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Card Walker's donkey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.