Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Hale's Treehovel attraction, accurately considered to be the worst unseen attraction at Disney Land
Dip and Hale's Treehovel
December 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Hale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 83".
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or cardiac, familial, lycanthropic, skin, hair, or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Make sure to hold your arms and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a tribute to Mater can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.