Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dip and Hale's Treehovel attraction, sleepily considered to be the premier arid attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Hale's Treehovel
February 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Hale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to investigate something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and heavily bearded).
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 3 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or cardiac or neck issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dip and Hale's Treehovel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.