Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Hale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Dip and Hale's Treehole
April 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Hale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Oldest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or viral problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs within the other guests at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from November 11 until about March 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.