Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Hale's Treehole attraction, recklessly considered to be the finest marginal attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Hale's Treehole
October 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction pirates (according to Darby O'Gill)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Hale's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may snore if you don't let them.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Seasonal Archaeologist") can't run to this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Make sure to hold your fingers and pots within the vehicle at all times.
- In a secret hideout at the bottom of the Dip and Hale's Treehole, there is a football court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Andy Davis when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.