Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Dip and Hale's Treehole
July 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Hale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with animated boulders should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with Bomb Voyage fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Santa Claus meet-and-greet thingy.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 31 until something like October 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.