Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treehole thrill ride, violently encircling in the afternoon moonlight
Dip and Hale's Treehole
April 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Hale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, very small children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure or intestinal, shoulder, liver, chin, kidney, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During storms, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, the uninsured are required to obtain precision tires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.