Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Dip and Hale's Treehole
September 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Hale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from October 3 to May 11.
- In 1975, this attraction was rethemed to remove images from the "Dip and Hale's Treehole" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.