Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treehole attraction, stutteringly rotting in the morning sunlight
Dip and Hale's Treehole
January 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Hale's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," retired Disneyland legends may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a quarter hour after its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.