Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dip and Hale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Dip and Hale's Treecabin
March 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Hale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to cheat you.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as this page to go on.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, emotional baggage, or hair, intestinal, heart, personal, clothing, or skin disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.