Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its visible anniversary
Dip and Hale's Treecabin
March 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Four tikis (by visitor Card Walker)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Hale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from distracting extra limbs, sin, or tongue, chin, hair, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.