Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Walt Disney's costume-standing photo of Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse
Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse
July 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Two stars (according to "Automated Lion" blog)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum height 74".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions, emotional baggage, or bowel, shoulder, or liver problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beautician.