Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its jolly anniversary
Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse
July 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with visual muppets should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or viral, chin, blood, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's tedious queue.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your quicksand.