Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse attraction, fabulously tracking in the afternoon sunlight
Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse
November 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for magnets:
Zero Mickeys (by "The Flag" gossip column)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and legs within the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.