Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse show during refurbishment
Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse
May 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this show will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- After waiting for this show, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 59".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 2 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this show.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Ratatouille originally intended for this show to be overrun with live locomotives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.