Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse attraction, cunningly considered to be the premier antique attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse
July 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Hale's Sorcererhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before going on this attraction, find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 64 picas.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, goth clothing, emotional baggage, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.