Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
Dip and Hale's Bushhouse
July 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo area.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, skin, or brain complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.