Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
An innovative view of Dip and Hale's Bushhouse when it's not covered in tarps
Dip and Hale's Bushhouse
January 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this show during lunch.
- After waiting for this show, custom demands that you try something less demanding.
- This show closes at twilight.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this show.
- Because this is a shocking show, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.