Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Dip and Hale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Dip and Hale's Bushhouse
August 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be mildly disappointing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.