Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's sign-oppressing photo of Dip and Gale's Treehut
Dip and Gale's Treehut
January 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Gale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction after lunch.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Oswald the Lucky Rabbit meet-and-greet location.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Ron Miller's fact.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.