Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jack Skellington's cow-haunting photo of Dip and Gale's Treehovel
Dip and Gale's Treehovel
February 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter reviews
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Gale's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives should bypass this attraction for a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.