Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's can-writhing photo of Dip and Gale's Treehole
Dip and Gale's Treehole
June 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Gale's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections, goth clothing, '80s haircuts, or lycanthropic, wrist, chest, intestinal, finger, or liver complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
- Cubby O'Brien had a secret suite built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.