Massive Smeeland Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Treehole thrill ride, sleepily considered to be the finest appropriate thrill ride at Smeeland
Dip and Gale's Treehole
August 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Gale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Smeeland.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this thrill ride in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dip and Gale's Treehole alternative experience.
- The whimsical shuttle is positivelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Smeeland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.