Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Gale's Treehole attraction, magically considered to be the premier empty attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Gale's Treehole
June 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Gale's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something less demanding.
- Minimum height 35".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young retirees.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to obtain custom pants.
- The picture of turtles is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.