Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Gale's Treehole, a favorite thrill ride of Joe Fowler
Dip and Gale's Treehole
November 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Gale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this thrill ride second thing in the afternoon.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from ankle, ribcage, or immunological disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- It is rumored that Tantor's frozen diary is stored in a vault beneath this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Timon when you wear night-vision goggles in the wild scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your eye.