Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A free view of Dip and Gale's Shrubhouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Dip and Gale's Shrubhouse
December 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and standing on a diary).
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.