Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Gale's Nuthouse adventure during refurbishment
Dip and Gale's Nuthouse
October 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (according to www.Balloon.com)
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this adventure, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- This adventure closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 4D adventure, participants are required to purchase custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.