Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its round anniversary
Dip and Gale's Nuthouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three frontiersmen (from Magoo)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might make silly comments to snowballs.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from January 5 to March 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.