Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Dip and Gale's Nuthouse
August 15, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs within the vehicle at all times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tom Sawyer's frozen camp is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.