Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An unscheduled view of Dip and Fail's Treeshed when it's not covered in imagineers
Dip and Fail's Treeshed
September 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Fail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Ride may be too intense for immature children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a shocking ride, guests are required to regulate themed diamonds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.