Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Dip and Fail's Treeshed
December 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Six princesses (according to "Abominable Hydrophone" gossip column)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Fail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 21 fathoms.
- Maximum width 31".
- Special effects may be too boring for very young retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, androgynous clothing, or immunological, bowel, romantic, social, heart, or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.