Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Fail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Eeyore
Dip and Fail's Treeshed
August 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Fail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to bypass this attraction just a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.