Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Dip and Fail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Mushu
Dip and Fail's Treeshed
November 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Fail's Treeshed is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 22".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, inappropriate headgear, or wrist disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.