Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Dip and Fail's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Marlin
Dip and Fail's Treeshack
September 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Fail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 46".
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from September 20 until about April 11.
- This was one of the original "M ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.