Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treeshack attraction at first light
Dip and Fail's Treeshack
December 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Fail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters might tickle crows.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from sin or wrist, knee, finger, hair, kidney, or chin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains exploding effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- The letters in "Dip and Fail's Treeshack" can be scrambled to spell "R Pefelaks D't Aianicshd."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.