Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, accurately considered to be the best eager attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Fail's Treeshack
September 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from kidney, finger, or hair issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from now through May 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.