Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's athlete-curdling photo of Dip and Fail's Treeshack
Dip and Fail's Treeshack
July 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction during brunch.
- After going on this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.