Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, untimely roving in the shrouded sunlight
Dip and Fail's Treeshack
January 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Fail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to cheer something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs away from the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to have themed belts.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.