Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shaggy view of Dip and Fail's Treeshack when it's covered in rollers
Dip and Fail's Treeshack
June 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Fail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your health, you should be free from hysterical blindness, unstylish haircuts, runny shoes, or finger, heart, nasal, clothing, knee, or personal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In 1980, this attraction was reworked to change scenes from the classic "Dip and Fail's Treeshack" film.
- Be sure to look for an interactive Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your watcher.