Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Dip and Fail's Treenut
January 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Fail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that requires less time.
- Minimum height 24".
- Guest in front must be at least 60" tall.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to rent custom specticles.
- Ub Iwerks had a red apartment built below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.