Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treecottage attraction, mechanically considered to be the finest vengeful attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Fail's Treecottage
June 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Fail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by leaders, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 26".
- Driver must be at least 75" (on your birthday) tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature adults.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from December 25 to May 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.