Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treecottage show at park closing
Dip and Fail's Treecottage
November 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Fail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this show.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 15 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from intestinal, elbow, chest, skin, or wrist complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- Show is closed for repairs from October 22 until perhaps May 1.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.