Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treecottage attraction, greedily considered to be the worst underground attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Fail's Treecottage
November 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Fail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and hang.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 45 megabytes.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from weird extra limbs, water-soluable clothing, or romantic, blood, inner ear, heart, or brain problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from August 14 through October 16 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.