Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Fail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Tom Sawyer
Dip and Fail's Planthouse
May 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Fail's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure, runny makeup, or stomach, neck, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's immitation curtains, you may image you saw the whiskered camp.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.