Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Nuthouse experience during repairs
Dip and Fail's Nuthouse
April 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X plusses
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could point at your friends.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant volunteers can avoid this experience.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or inner ear or shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from October 26 to November 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.