Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Nuthouse train, roundly considered to be the premier inaccurate train at Disneyland
Dip and Fail's Nuthouse
April 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
A median score of five tikis
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your bat to ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this train.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.