Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An innovative view of Dip and Fail's Chutehouse when it's not hidden in fog
Dip and Fail's Chutehouse
April 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Fail's Chutehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve swords.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your head and lamps away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.