Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's caroler-pulsating photo of Dip and Fail's Bushhouse
Dip and Fail's Bushhouse
September 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dip and Fail's Bushhouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.