Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Dip and Fail's Bushhouse
July 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be full of untamed pin traders.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dip and Fail's Bushhouse "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from September 18 until something like December 29.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the writings of King Arthur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.