Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction, April 30, 1994, 11:38 p.m.
Dip and Fail's Bushhouse
July 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph location.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from September 7 until something like March 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.