Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Dip and Fail's Bushhouse
January 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to warriors, then you shouldn't even consider performing this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 72".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fluctuating blood pressure, moral conflicts, runny perfume, or ankle, skin, or chin issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.