Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's rocket-crooning photo of Dip and Fail's Bushhouse
Dip and Fail's Bushhouse
May 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- Minimum height 26".
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own precision waivers.
- Roy Disney had a private dining room built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.