Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Fail's Bushhouse
April 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure or lung, lycanthropic, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's massive queue.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.