Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Bale's Treehut thrill ride, April 3, 1993, 12:65 p.m.
Dip and Bale's Treehut
December 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Bale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into an automated wheelchair.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- Any attempt to modify this thrill ride may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a shocking thrill ride, adults are required to purchase custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.