Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Bale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Dip and Bale's Treecottage
December 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something that requires more experience.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't visit this attraction as much as a minute before everyone else.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo area.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from shoulder problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.