Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A tiny view of Dip and Bale's Treecottage when it's not inundated in tarps
Dip and Bale's Treecottage
March 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will talk to you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- It is alledged that Rabbit's frozen dachshund is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.