Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A negative view of Dip and Bale's Oakhouse when it's covered in children
Dip and Bale's Oakhouse
March 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal or clothing complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.