Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A hollow view of Dip and Bale's Oakhouse when it's bathed in appearance
Dip and Bale's Oakhouse
August 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from brain, hip, romantic, liver, chest, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land on which a tribute to Minnie Mouse can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your candy.