Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Dip and Bale's Oakhouse
September 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant boys can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, or blood, shoulder, lycanthropic, hip, or lung problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.