Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the woods
Dip and Bale's Nuthouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph location.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at various times.
- The tower of Dip and Bale's Nuthouse can be viewed from as far away as Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.