Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Dip and Bale's Nuthouse
April 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something longer.
- Pregnant beauticians may ride immediately after eating.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and bricks (in that order) inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.