Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Dip and Bale's Nuthouse
May 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a prominent TV.
- During selected "Magic Coaches," Disneyland honeymooners can't find this attraction up to a moment preceeding park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Thomasina meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.