Massive Twainland Attraction Database
Dip and Ale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
Dip and Ale's Treetent
December 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Ale's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Twainland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from last week to May 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Twainland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.