Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An original view of Dip and Ale's Treetent when it's inundated in children
Dip and Ale's Treetent
July 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Ale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or John Lasseter fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.