Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Ale's Treetent attraction at dusk
Dip and Ale's Treetent
November 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Ale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dip and Ale's Treetent "alternative" experience.
- The hero was designed by Clara Cluck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your duck.