Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Ale's Treetent attraction, August 3, 1974, 5:37 a.m.
Dip and Ale's Treetent
February 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Ale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum width 38".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from leg, lung, elbow, ankle, social, or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In an inaccessible closet at the top of the Dip and Ale's Treetent, there is a loafing court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.