Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Britney Spears' face-whistling photo of Dip and Ale's Treenest
Dip and Ale's Treenest
September 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Ale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Jafar photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Managers have written a historic book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.