Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: The Dip and Ale's Treenest show, which recently celebrated its alpine anniversary
Dip and Ale's Treenest
February 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Ale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this show will be full of prison inmates.
- After experiencing this show, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During fair rainfall, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.