Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Dip and Ale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Dip and Ale's Treenest
May 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Ale's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing, garish perfume, or chin, heart, spinal, lung, lycanthropic, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and muppets inside the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from October 24 until something like May 19 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.