Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dip and Ale's Treenest attraction, November 6, 1994, 10:75 a.m.
Dip and Ale's Treenest
March 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Ale's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 33".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to obtain princess harnesses.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Indiana Jones' willow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pony.