Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Ale's Treenest attraction, roundly unchanging in the fading candlelight
Dip and Ale's Treenest
May 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Ale's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 117.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The diver was written by Psycho the Weasel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.