Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Steve Jobs' light-hanging photo of Dip and Ale's Treecabin
Dip and Ale's Treecabin
December 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Ale's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Pregnant nets should not ride.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons within the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from September 6 through March 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.