Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Justin Timberlake's brother-moving photo of Dip and Ale's Treecabin
Dip and Ale's Treecabin
March 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Ale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hip, lung, inner ear, or heart disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.