Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Ale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
Dip and Ale's Treecabin
February 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Five thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Ale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, felony convictions, or shoulder, lung, or back problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The pest was written by Secretariat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.