Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Dip and Ale's Bushhouse
April 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at bugs.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph garden.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from March 27 to August 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.