Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beautiful view of Cwip and Yale's Treenest when it's not inundated in treats
Cwip and Yale's Treenest
May 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Yale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may point at you.
- After opening this attraction, you will be physically unable to evaluate something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can enjoy this attraction less than a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Rajah fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.