Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Yale's Treenest show at dusk
Cwip and Yale's Treenest
May 10, 1978
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Yale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with miniature children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only show in Disney Land in which a glimpse of Frozone can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.