Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Yale's Treenest attraction at midday
Cwip and Yale's Treenest
March 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Yale's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more exciting.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum IQ 97.
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" (without stretching) tall.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.