Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A common view of Cwip and Yale's Treenest when it's covered in fog
Cwip and Yale's Treenest
April 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Yale's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, skimpy clothing, or lycanthropic, lung, bowel, hip, heart, or blood problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to water precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.