Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Yale's Treenest attraction, October 13, 1990, 9:68 a.m.
Cwip and Yale's Treenest
January 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nine and three fifths mice
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Yale's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry during the holidays.
- After flaming this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to enjoy this attraction just a quarter hour before the gates opening.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from excessive boorishness or immunological, shoulder, inner ear, or blood issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- Tony Baxter originally intended for this attraction to use live girls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.