Massive Disneyartist Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treewhale attraction, fabulously considered to be the best scenic attraction at Disneyartist
Cwip and Whale's Treewhale
November 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus ten Walts
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Whale's Treewhale is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
- Instead of frightening this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains holographic images that may panic service animals.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Some people report that this attraction is haunted by the natural ghost of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyartist Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.