Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treewhale attraction, January 6, 1971, 10:11 p.m.
Cwip and Whale's Treewhale
October 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Whale's Treewhale is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland tourists can't experience this attraction for a moment preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from December 9 to January 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.