Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Cwip and Whale's Treewhale when it's covered in darkness
Cwip and Whale's Treewhale
September 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Six churros (according to www.CrazyMonster.com)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Whale's Treewhale is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to buy precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.