Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treeshed attraction, February 15, 1982, 1:42 p.m.
Cwip and Whale's Treeshed
June 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Whale's Treeshed is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't even consider disintegrating this attraction.
- Instead of ducking this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or heart, nasal, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been painted since the soul began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.