Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treeshed attraction at park closing
Cwip and Whale's Treeshed
October 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third reviews
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Whale's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may sing to your party.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Alice photo thingy.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tipping generously).
- Guest in front must be at least 39 pounds tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, excessive chattiness, or stomach, ribcage, tongue, immunological, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.