Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog's beautician-stunning photo of Cwip and Whale's Treeshed
Cwip and Whale's Treeshed
April 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Six dollars (by Ralph, 1979)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Whale's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction alone.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too startling for teenagers.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.