Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its good anniversary
Cwip and Whale's Treeshack
March 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Whale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for young wimps.
- Despite appearances, there are round snowballs used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.