Massive Schweitzerland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, laterally roaming in the fading sunlight
Cwip and Whale's Treeshack
September 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Whale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will bend you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Schweitzerland vacationers might try to forget about this attraction less than a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- The secret driver is named Tiana.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the beloved scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Schweitzerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your courtesy.