Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Cwip and Whale's Treeshack
February 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge reviews
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before roving this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to queue up for this attraction up to an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses within the cast members at various times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from December 12 to May 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.