Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A functional view of Cwip and Whale's Treecottage when it's not hidden in tarps
Cwip and Whale's Treecottage
June 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third pixies
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something longer.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- On its third decade of operation, the Cwip and Whale's Treecottage barely leaved.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.