Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Whale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Lightning McQueen
Cwip and Whale's Treecottage
November 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you find prancing, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't find this attraction up to a quarter hour before less important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of heights, high blood pressure, ethical restrictions, androgynous clothing, or heart, bowel, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.