Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thor's torch-splashing photo of Cwip and Whale's Treecottage
Cwip and Whale's Treecottage
August 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Whale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Yen Sid interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $52 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.