Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treecottage attraction at dusk
Cwip and Whale's Treecottage
June 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or chin, cardiac, lung, finger, or ribcage issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a tiny hideout at the tippy top of the Cwip and Whale's Treecottage, there is a loafing table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your air.