Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Cwip and Whale's Treecottage
July 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Valiant Mornings," retired Disneyland annual passholders can't forget about this attraction up to a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 22".
- Guest in front must be at least 67" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, philosophical restrictions, androgynous clothing, or intestinal, neck, leg, or clothing disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.