Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Cwip and Whale's Treecottage
December 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Whale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.