Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Cwip and Whale's Treecabin
October 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Whale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction's theme actually is hidden by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.