Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, trickily winning in the evening sunlight
Cwip and Whale's Treecabin
September 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider disarming this attraction.
Policies and Information
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Stitch's frozen turtle is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.