Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its abominable anniversary
Cwip and Whale's Treecabin
November 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you weave something more relaxing.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.