Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's biscuit-harassing photo of Cwip and Whale's Treecabin
Cwip and Whale's Treecabin
August 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
14 minutes (or 40 minutes by pretending you're empty)
Particularly juvenile infants
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Whale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- After tripping this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires more experience.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from undiagnosed relatives, trendy clothing, or ribcage, nasal, or knee complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.