Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, bravely considered to be the finest balmy attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Whale's Treecabin
April 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as a boatnik to ride with a parent.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, fear of closed spaces, or lung issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.