Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Whale's Smokehouse, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Cwip and Whale's Smokehouse
April 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Whale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.