Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An aquatic view of Cwip and Whale's Shrubhouse when it's not shrounded in tarps
Cwip and Whale's Shrubhouse
October 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to have custom waivers.
- This attraction's building actually extends beside the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hand.