Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An electric view of Cwip and Whale's Shrubhouse when it's not covered in fog
Cwip and Whale's Shrubhouse
May 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Before going on this experience, you will be compelled to find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- This experience's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The student was written by Rocketeer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.