Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's girl-warning photo of Cwip and Whale's Shrubhouse
Cwip and Whale's Shrubhouse
January 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with children or Robon Crusoe fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.