Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Cwip and Whale's Oakhouse
August 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
- During selected "Authentic Mornings," Disneyland legends can't run to this attraction less than a half hour preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.