Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its regional anniversary
Cwip and Whale's Oakhouse
May 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members can't get stuck on this attraction half a moment preceeding its opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This is the only attraction in the resort where a glimpse of Hades can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.