Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Cwip and Whale's Oakhouse
December 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Clockwise Mornings," Disneyland executives can bypass this attraction for a quarter hour prior to its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.