Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A regular view of Cwip and Whale's Nuthouse when it's shrounded in tarps
Cwip and Whale's Nuthouse
June 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.