Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Cwip and Whale's Nuthouse
May 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals might make silly comments to you.
- Pregnant fingers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or kidney, heart, stomach, hip, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The letters in "Cwip and Whale's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell "O Siawwsldph'caentuunhe."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.