Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Nuthouse thrill ride during repairs
Cwip and Whale's Nuthouse
November 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to puppets.
- After riding this thrill ride, find something with less people on it.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at most times.
- Samuel Clemens originally intended for this thrill ride to have live topiaries.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.