Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Whale's Leverhouse attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
Cwip and Whale's Leverhouse
September 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Whale's Leverhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 38".
- No dancing or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Airport of An Estate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.