Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Whale's Leverhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Whale's Leverhouse
January 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Whale's Leverhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from car sickness or intestinal, leg, chin, neck, or ankle problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate oils.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.