Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stylish view of Cwip and Wale's Treecabin when it's shrounded in judgment
Cwip and Wale's Treecabin
July 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Wale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," lucky Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Striped Nut") can experience this attraction as much as a minute after regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from now through November 22.
- In a disguised alcove at the top of the Cwip and Wale's Treecabin, there is a loafing court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.