Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's snapshot-hopping photo of Cwip and Wale's Treecabin
Cwip and Wale's Treecabin
March 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Wale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this experience in the evening.
- Minimum height 33".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get damp on this experience.
- No talking or nudity encouraged.
- Experience is closed for seasonal maintenance from April 20 to May 13 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.