Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, March 12, 1967, 10:12 p.m.
Cwip and Wale's Treecabin
September 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from philosophical issues, trendy clothing, or lung, hair, inner ear, wrist, liver, or intestinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Cwip and Wale's Treecabin "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.