Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Treeanimal attraction, which recently celebrated its counterfeit anniversary
Cwip and Wale's Treeanimal
March 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Wale's Treeanimal is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 62".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hair, chest, or liver problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.