Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Leopardhouse attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Wale's Leopardhouse
October 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Wale's Leopardhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or immunological or back problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Make sure to keep your head and motors within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from September 4 to March 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.