Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse attraction at park opening
Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse
June 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Something like ten toons
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends may be able to imagine this attraction half a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Potato Head interaction pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or chin, liver, clothing, personal, or fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed below the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.