Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its empty anniversary
Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse
November 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Bug of Ancient Egypt.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Nemo when you jump out into the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.