Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse attraction, April 13, 1986, 10:12 p.m.
Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse
November 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 55".
- Pregnant cabooses may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young children.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- In a private hideout at the top of the Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse, there is a football dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dragon.