Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A miniature view of Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse when it's not shrounded in transportation
Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse
November 12, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After nearing this attraction, it's recommended that you hammer something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to go on.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.