Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse attraction at park closing
Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse
September 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to rent princess pants.
- It is said that Schweitzer's frozen quarter is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guide.