Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse, a favorite attraction of Chicken Little
Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse
September 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses away from the attraction at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate managers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.