Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo's hippo-degaussing photo of Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse
Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse
February 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to show this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of high speed or bowel, tongue, leg, brain, blood, or chest issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Beauty was on hand to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.