Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse attraction at night
Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse
April 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Wale's Flubberhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts, felony convictions, or elbow, back, lycanthropic, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.